Egyptian Ratslap is a competitive card game that requires fast reflexes with the goal of being the only player to be holding cards.
Based off the game Beggar-Your-Neighbor, Egyptian Ratslap adds the ability to slap the pool of cards when certain combinations appear. It also adds a Mummy who steals cards from each player.
Try to be the only player holding cards in this fast-paced card
- Windows 7+
- Multi-touch input
Installation and detailed requirements
Game requires one multi-touch PC with the following hardware:
- Input - Multi-touch Windows HID or TUIO device that supports
as many touches as there are players.
- OS - Windows 7 or later
- CPU - Core 2/i3 or M/Atom 1.6 GHz+
- GPU - Intel HD 3000+ or any modern video card with DX9 support
- RAM - 1 GB
Install and Setup
Run the installer and follow the prompts.
The goal is to be the only player holding cards.
In turn, each player turns up the top card from his hand into the pool. You can win this pool by turning up an A, K, Q, or J, but only after the next player turns over 4, 3, 2, or 1 card(s) respectively. Thus, this next player may win the pool with his own A, K, Q, or J. To claim the pool, tap the "Take Pile" button.
You can steal (by slapping) the pool in 4 cases:
Slapping at any other time results in a 2 card penalty paid to the pool.
- if the last two cards match in value (like 7-7),
- if the last three card values form an "A-B-A" pattern (like 3-7-3 or A-10-A),
- if the last three values form a run in any order (like 3-2-4, including K-Q-A, K-A-2, and A-2-3), or
- if the last three cards match in suit (like Heart-Heart-Heart).
A mummy is running around the board! When he gets to you, he puts the top card of your hand into the pool, plus one more if you are the active player. As time passes, he takes even more cards.